- 05 Nights / 06 Days
- Guwahati - Kaziranga - Shillong - Cherrapunjee
- India Packages
The adventure destination of India is incredible and incomparable in natural beauty, preserving the centuries-old heritage of the tribal communities in the area. The virginal green and exotic natural beauty is awesome. It is a new wave of adventure that promises to rejuvenate. The North East Triangle tour will take you through to experience the beauty of nature of places like; Kaziranga, Shillong,Cherrapunjee and Guwahati etc..
- Accommodation as per plan
- Daily Buffet breakfasts
- Airport Transfers & Sightseeing transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Air Fare / Train fare/bus fare
- Use of hotel rooms before/after normal check in/check out times
- Surcharges if any that’s not part of the scheduled itinerary
- Meals [Lunch and Dinner] wherever it may be applicable
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend, or peak season
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument
Day 1 Guwahati Airport
On arrival at Guwahati Airport / Railway Station - transfer to Kaziranga National Park, the home of “OneHorned Rhinoceros”, check in at your hotel. Evening is free for leisure.
Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
Day 2 Kaziranga National Park
Early morning explores any one zone of Kaziranga National Park on back of Elephant. Apart from the Rhino, other species found are Hog Deer, Swamp Deer, Wild Buffalo, Elephants and if you are lucky then tiger also. It is also home to pelicans, storks and darters as there are a number of water bodies inside the Park. Return to the resort for breakfast. In the afternoon enjoy jeep safari through the National Park.Return to the hotel.
Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
Day 3 Kaziranga National Park - Shillong
After breakfast proceeds for Shillong (4,900 ft.), called ‘Scotland of the East”. En route visit Umium Lake, a majestic placid lake with its surrounding sylvan hills. On arrival at Shillong, check in at your hotel. Evening is free for leisure.
Overnight stay at Shillong.
Day 4 Excursion to Cherrapunjee
After early breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee (4,400 ft.), the wettest place in the world. You will see the beautiful waterfall known as Nohkalikai. You can also explore the caves known as Mawsmai. Evening return to Shillong, enroute visit Elephanta falls and Shillong peak for some breathtaking views.
Overnight stay at Shillong
Day 5 Shillong Sightseeing - Guwahati
After breakfast visit Don Bosco Museum & Ward’s Lake. After that drive to Guwahati. Arrive and check in at hotel. In evening an optional tour of Golden sunset cruise on the Brahmaputra.
Overnight stay at Guwahati.
Day 6 Guwahati Airport / Railway Station
After breakfast visit Kamakhya Temple - Temple visit will depend on your departure time. Transfer to Guwahati Airport / Railway Station for your onward journey.
Fill in your details.