- 08 Days / 07 Nights
- World Tours
- Accommodation as per plan
- Daily Buffet breakfasts
- International AIR tickets (check with our staff to verify if your package includes flight tickets)
- Airport Transfers & Sightseeing transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Air Fare/Train fare/bus fare
- Use of hotel rooms before/after normal check in/check out times
- Surcharges if any that’s not part of the scheduled itinerary
- Meals [Lunch and Dinner] wherever it may be applicable
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend, or peak season
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument
- Granting of the visa is sole discretion of the Consulate.
- Passengers should carry the original passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- Schedules and airfares may be subjected to modification without prior notification from the airlines. Day wise itinerary may be subject to change based on local traffic and local government regulations.
- Early check-in/late check-out/interconnecting rooms at the hotels are subject to availability.
- No refunds for any expenses passengers might incur due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation, delays, accidents of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, etc.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
Day 1 ATHENS ARRIVAL
On Arrival at airport meet and assist , transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is yours to spend to explore this fascinating city. The city with the most glorious history in the world is worshipped by gods and people. The enchanting capital of Greece has always been the birthplace of civilization. It is the city where democracy and most of the wise men of ancient times were born. The most important civilization of the ancient world flourished in Athens and relives through superb architectural masterpieces . Hotel check in time 15:00 hrs . Accommodation in Athens.
Day 2 ATHENS CITY TOUR WITH ACROPOLIS MUSEUM
From the Acropolis to Omonia Square, with the half-day Athens sightseeing and Acropolis museum tour you'll see all the famous sites of ancient and modern Athens on this comprehensive morning tour. Offering a perfect overview of the city, this guided half-day tour, the only one which includes headphone system will help you get your bearings if this is your first visit to Athens. We start with a photo stop at Panathinaikon Stadium where the first modern Olympic Games took place in 1896. It is the only stadium in the world that is built out of white marble. We then proceed, passing by Zappeion and The Temple of Olympian Zeus.
We will then pass the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens and the National Library. We Continue passing by the National Garden , Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church, and finally the ACROPOLIS where we will visit Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, and the Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens). We continue the tour with a short, pleasant walk passing by the Herodion and Dionysus Theatre in order to visit the ACROPOLIS museum. We skip the lines of the new museum and proceed to see the main attractions such as votives, artefacts of everyday life, statues from archaic period, Caryatids, and of course the Parthenon hall with the metopes, the pediments and the frieze that will amaze you.
Day 3 ATHENS-MYKONOS BY FERRY
Today after breakfast, you will check out from your hotel in Athens and transferred to Piraeus port for your ferry embarkation to Mykonos Island. Mykonos sits amidst the Aegean Sea like a unique Jewell handcrafted by time, the Greek sun and an anonymous local craftsman. Arrival in Mykonos and transferred at your hotel. Rest of the day is free in order to explore the island. Accommodation in Mykonos.
Day 4 MYKONOS
Today, after breakfast the day will be free to explore the island. Among the cobbled streets, next to the churches, behind the freshly painted shutters, through the delivery of island living, the heavenly beaches and the liveliness of the night, Mykonos still keeps its secrets: The happiest different moments for everyone, here, on the most famous island in the world, each one of us makes each moment UNIQUE. Accommodation in Mykonos.
Day 5 MYKONOS-SANTORINI BY FERRY
Today, after breakfast you will be picked up from your hotel and transferred at Mykonos port for your ferry embarkation to Santorini Island. Arrival in Santorini and transferred at your hotel. Rest of the day is yours to spend in order to explore the island and admire the breathtaking view. Accommodation in Santorini.
Day 6 SANTORINI
Today, after breakfast you will be picked up for a cruise at the caldera and its hot springs. During this tour, you will have the unique chance to visit the active volcano of Santorini, walk on dried lava up to its peak, feel the heat underneath your feet and see the steam of sulphuric gases emerging from the earth bowels. Next, you will sail to the thermal springs where you can dive or step down into the blue waters in order to swim towards the springs (35-36 C). Last you will visit the traditional sister island of Santovvrini, Thirassia, where you can either swim, go up to the village or simply relax and have something to eat. Return at your hotel. Accommodation in Santorini.
Day 7 SANTORINI-ATHENS BY FLIGHT
Today, after breakfast you will be transferred at Santorini airport for your way back to Athens. Arrival at Athens airport meet and transferred to your hotel. Accommodation in Athens
Day 8 ATHENS DEPARTURE
Today, after breakfast you will be transferred at Athens Airport for your international departure flight.
Fill in your details.