- 04 Days / 03 Nights
- World Tours
Chile has a unique landscape which is highlighted in this tour. You will see the beautiful Mayor Sand Dune, Moon Valley, vast salt fields and fauna. The Tatio Geysers are a sight in themselves and the sunset here is spectacular.
- Accommodation as per plan
- Daily Buffet breakfasts
- International AIR tickets (check with our staff to verify if your package includes flight tickets)
- Airport Transfers & Sightseeing transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Air Fare/Train fare/bus fare
- Use of hotel rooms before/after normal check in/check out times
- Surcharges if any that’s not part of the scheduled itinerary
- Meals [Lunch and Dinner] wherever it may be applicable
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend, or peak season
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument
- Granting of the visa is sole discretion of the Consulate.
- Passengers should carry the original passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- Schedules and airfares may be subjected to modification without prior notification from the airlines. Day wise itinerary may be subject to change based on local traffic and local government regulations.
- Early check-in/late check-out/interconnecting rooms at the hotels are subject to availability.
- No refunds for any expenses passengers might incur due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation, delays, accidents of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, etc.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
Day 1 Arrival to San Pedro de Atacama - Moon Valley
Upon arrival, we offer a welcoming reception and will transfer you to the hotel. Shapes of the Dawn, Moon Valley (3 hours). Visit a place with beautiful shapes and colors located 8km from San Pedro de Atacama. Here, enjoy a great geological spectacle that has been repeatedly compared with the surface of the moon with its angular geology and rocks sculpted by millenniums of erosion. Visit the salt caverns before climbing the Mayor Sand Dune where you will marvel at the kaleidoscope of colors that appear over the Andes at sunset. Return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Day 2 San Pedro de Atacama - Visit Toconao & Atacama Salt Lake
Morning at leisure and then to Toconao & Atacama Salt Lake (4 hours). We will visit the Toconao town located at 2,475 meters of altitude. It is an oasis, where people cultivate all types of fruits. In front of its square are the Church and Bell Tower of San Lucas, declared a National Monument. It spans over 100 kms in length and 80 in width. The salt is a product of the underground water outcrop that evaporates leaving scabs rich in salt and minerals. The rivers fed by Andean snows traverse the area allowing the creation of multiple oases. This is the place where the “Atacameño” culture was developed. The air is extraordinarily dry here, which gives it a perfect transparency. The salt scab has been opened to leave space for small lagoons that are favorite habitat of aquatic birds, particularly Flamingoes, Taguas and Guallatas. The most important is the Chaxa lagoon. The Atacama Salt Lake is located in the center of the most barren desert of the world. Salt fields and salt lakes are abundant in this place. It is well-known for its strong winds due to its proximity to the Pacific Ocean and the Andes Mountains. We will continue our tour by the great Atacama salt flat, which has a surface of 12,000 km and is of immense beauty. We will have the opportunity to admire the great variety of flamingoes and migratory birds that have found in the enormous salt their natural habitat; these birds provide a very peculiar atmosphere to the sector. Here we will be able to find a great amount of salt similar to ocean salt; this phenomenon has allowed diverse animals like reptiles, insects and birds to live here. At the end of this trip we will admire a spectacular sunset, before returning to the hotel for the night.
Day 3 San Pedro de Atacama - Tatio Geysers
Daybreak up in the El Tatio Geysers (7 hours). Early morning departure for an excursion to El Tatio Geysers, a geothermal field flanked by soaring Andean peaks. At just under 14,000 ft, this is one of the highest geyser fields in the world. At dawn, powerful spurts of steam erupt out of the ground through various blowholes, and the vision of the steaming geysers against the deep blue desert sky may be one of your most enduring memories of your visit here. You can do short hikes through the geothermal field. A full-day tour and return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 4 San Pedro de Atacama - Departure
At the scheduled time, we will transfer you to the airport in Calama to take your departure flight.
Fill in your details.