- 08 Days / 07 Nights
- World Tours
- Accommodation as per plan
- Daily Buffet breakfasts
- International AIR tickets (check with our staff to verify if your package includes flight tickets)
- Airport Transfers & Sightseeing transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Air Fare/Train fare/bus fare
- Use of hotel rooms before/after normal check in/check out times
- Surcharges if any that’s not part of the scheduled itinerary
- Meals [Lunch and Dinner] wherever it may be applicable
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend, or peak season
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument
- Granting of visa is the sole discretion of the Consulate.
- Passengers should carry the original passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- Schedules and airfares may be subjected to modification without prior notification from the airlines.
- We have not booked any rooms. The room status is subject to change based on availability when the booking is done
- Hotel early check-in /check-out/interconnecting rooms are subject to availability.
- No refunds for any expenses passengers might incur due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation, delays, accidents of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, etc.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Day wise itinerary may be subject to change based on local traffic and local government regulations
Day 1 PARIS
- Start from home city to the airport. Board flight to Paris, the City of Lights. On arrival at Charles De Gaulle, airport, you will be met by our representative and transferred to the hotel.
- Check-in and relax.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 CITY TOUR WITH EIFFEL TOWER AND SEIN CRUISE
- After breakfast proceed on a Paris city tour.
- Paris is without a doubt one of the most beautiful cities in the world, the capital of France, of art, and of fashion. The city’s monument-lined boulevards, museums, classical bistros, and boutiques are enhanced by a new wave of multimedia galleries, creative wine bars, design shops, and tech start-ups.
- Take the Paris city tour with a coach ride through the city to see the most famous landmarks. Travel past the Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Place de la Concorde, Palais de Chaillot, Palais Bourbon (National Assembly) and the city's western districts.
- Later enjoy a 1-hour Seine River cruise to see the historic sights of Paris from one of the best vantage points. Finally, make your way to Paris' most recognizable sight – the Eiffel Tower – where you'll take the elevator to the second level. You'll have time to take in the amazing views at your leisure.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 BRUSSELS
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Drive to Brussels. Upon arrival enjoy an orientation tour of Brussels.
- Belgium’s capital Brussels is also the administrative capital of the European Union which lends it an air of multiculturalism. The heart of Brussels is undoubtedly it's Grand Place, one of the most beautiful squares in the world. The Grand Place is surrounded by a number of exquisitely decorated buildings, and the Old Town area around it comprises cobbled alleyways and shops selling lace and other Belgian specialties. Brussels is also blessed with a range of well-stocked and interesting museums.
- Later drive to Amsterdam. Check-in and relax. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 KEUKENHOF GARDEN ETC, AMSTERDAM ORIENTATION TOUR
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Proceed to visit Keukenhof garden.
- Keukenhof, also known as the Garden of Europe, is one of the world's largest flower gardens, situated in the town of Lisse, in the Netherlands. According to the official website, Keukenhof Park covers an area of 32 hectares and approximately 7 million flower bulbs are planted in the gardens annually
- View Cheese factory and clog factory. Then proceed to enjoy the Canal cruise.
- Later on, enjoy Amsterdam's orientation tour.
- From its humble beginnings as a 13th-century fishing village on a river bed to its current role as a major hub for business, tourism, and culture, Amsterdam has had a strong tradition as a center of culture and commerce. Alongside tulips and windmills, the global image of Amsterdam is one of a city of canals.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 COLOGNE + STUTTGART
- After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Cologne.
- On the Rhine, Cologne is a cultural capital and university city enriched with more than 2,000 years of history. In Roman times Cologne was in charge of a province, and ancient vestiges bubble through the city’s surface at medieval Romanesque churches and the gripping Romano-Germanic Museum.
- Visit Cologne cathedral. Cologne Cathedral is a Catholic cathedral in Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. It is the seat of the Archbishop of Cologne and of the administration of the Archdiocese of Cologne. It is a renowned monument of German Catholicism and Gothic architecture and was declared a World Heritage Site in 1996.
- Later proceed to Stuttgart. Transfer to the hotel. Check-in and relax.
- Overnight at hotel
Day 6 STUTTGART, RHINE FALLS
- After breakfast proceeds for the Orientation Tour of Stuttgart.
- Stuttgart was founded in the 10th century; its name is a modern version of the original Stutengarten ("mare's garden”). It is most famous for its automotive industry - both Porsche and Mercedes-Benz have their headquarters in Stuttgart and both have car museums.
- Visiting the Mercedes Benz museum. The futuristic, glass and steel prize-winning home of the Mercedes-Benz Museum was designed by Dutch architectural practice UNStudio and opened in 2006. As the only museum in the world dedicated to the world-famous luxury car brand.
- Later, visit a cuckoo clock factory. The Black Forest Cuckoo Clocks have won hearts all around the world and made it one of the most recognized symbols of Germany
Later proceed to Rhine falls. The majestic Rhine River flows into the breathtaking structure of the Rhine Falls, which is the largest waterfall in Europe. With its huge 50 meters in width and reaching a height of 23 meters, a torrential 700m3 of gushing water rushed over the cliff each second offering the visitors a stunning view of the cascading waterfalls
Later proceed to Zurich. Check-in and relax.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 MT TITLIS + LUCERNE TOUR
- After breakfast proceeds to Mount Titlis which is a glacier paradise at a height of 3000 meters. It offers amazing snow and ice experience on the highest viewpoint in Central Switzerland. After reaching the top, you can enjoy a variety of attractions and the magnificent scenery of the Alps. There are restaurants, a sun terrace, Ice Grotto and much more. You can also board the Ice Flyer chairlift and enjoy sliding over the snow or use the Fun Lift for sledding.
- After lunch proceeds for a city orientation tour of Lucerne, including a visit to the Chappel bridge and Lion Monument. The famous carving of a dying lion by Bertel Thorvaldsen, a renowned
- After lunch proceeds for a city orientation tour of Lucerne, including a visit to the Chappel bridge and Lion Monument. The famous carving of a dying lion by Bertel Thorvaldsen, a renowned Danish/Icelandic sculptor, commemorates the hundreds of Swiss guards who were massacred during the French Revolution in 1792. After visiting the Lion Monument, you will have about an hour at leisure to explore the place on you.
- Danish/Icelandic sculptor commemorates the hundreds of Swiss guards who were massacred during the French Revolution in 1792. After visiting the Lion Monument, you will have about an hour at leisure to explore the place on your own.
- After a great time in the snow, later return to Zurich. Overnight at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8 ZURICH GUIDED TOUR + DEPARTURE
- After breakfast enjoys a guided tour of Zurich city.
- Culturally vibrant, efficiently run and attractively set at the meeting of river and lake, Zürich is regularly recognized as one of the world's most liveable cities. Long known as a savvy, hard-working financial center, Switzerland's largest and wealthiest metropolis has also emerged in the 21st century as one of Central Europe's hippest destinations, with an artsy, post-industrial edge.
- In the evening, transfer to the airport to board your flight back to India.
Fill in your details.