- 07 Days / 06 Nights
- India Packages
06 Nights / 07 Days 2N Gangtok – 2N Pelling – 2N Darjeeling
- In Gangtok, visit Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir Excursion
- In Pelling, Excursion to Yuksom, Rimbi Waterfalls, Rimbi Hydro Project & Khecheopalri Lake
- In Darjeeling, visit to Tiger Hill early morning to view Everest and snow-capped Himalayan range.
- Sightseeing in Darjeeling - Ghoom Monastery, Japanese Temple , Himalayan Zoological Park & Himalayan Mountaineering Institute
- Start and End in Bagdogra / New Jalpaiguri
- Accommodation as per plan
- Daily Buffet breakfasts
- Airport Transfers & Sightseeing transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Air Fare / Train fare/bus fare
- Use of hotel rooms before/after normal check in/out times
- Surcharges if any that’s not part of the scheduled itinerary
- Meals [Lunch and Dinner] wherever it may be applicable
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend, or peak season
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument
- All tourist places are open and state body reserves right to close any places if found necessary.
- Please carefully note the opening and closing days of each of the sightseeing points given in the itinerary.
- Most of the 7 sightseeing points in Darjeeling are closed on Thursdays, Forests are also closed on Thursdays, In Gangtok, Institute of Tibetology Institute of Handicrafts and handlooms are closed on Sundays. Nathula Pass is closed on Mondays and Tuesday and is subject to the availability of permits from the army.
- Guest need to carry valid ID proof to obtain special permits required for sightseeing
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked for Toy train tickets & Cable car tickets are subject to availability & days of operations
Day 1 Bagdogra / New Jalpaiguri - Gangtok
Welcome on arrival at Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station and transfer to Gangtok (114kms/4.5hrs), At an altitude of 5500ft Gangtok is the capital of the state of Sikkim is a beautiful and clean town promising of the best monasteries and landscapes. Evening free for individual activity and leisure, overnight at hotel.
Day 2 Excursion Trip to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
AM start for a day trip to Tsomgo lake (12400ft), which is only 32kms from Gangtok City, the lake is almost about 1Km long, oval in shape and 15 mtrs deep. The lake is considered sacred by the local people, further 12Kms visit Baba Mandir dedicated to the memory of the soldier Harbhajan Singh. Evening free at Gangtok for shopping and individual activity.
Day 3 Gangtok to Pemayangtse
Morning transfer to Pemayangtse (123kms/6.5hrs). Pemayangtse is a very small Himalayan village in West Sikkim. Pelling is the nearest motor able point from Mt. Kanchendzonga, worlds 03rd highest peak, offers a good sunrise and all day long view of Kanchendzonga and the entire Eastern Himalayan range.
Day 4 Pemayangtse Local Sightseeing (9 am to 5 pm)
After breakfast start for full day sightseeing in an around Pemayangtse, covering Rimbi Falls, Sacred Khecheopalri Lake, Kanchendzonga Falls, Rimbi Rock Garden, Pemayangtse Monastery – the 2nd oldest monastery of Sikkim, Rabdentse Ruins & Darap Village. Evening free for individual activity and leisure.
Day 5 Pemayangtse to Darjeeling
Morning transfer to Darjeeling (128kms/5hrs). Once the summer capital of India, Darjeeling is a land of infinite variety and charm. It will cater you a mix experience of lively nature & charming Himalayan people. It is the place of Dorje, the mystic thunderbolt of the Lama-Religion. Surrounded by Tea gardens, this little town faces some of the Himalayas highest peaks. Take rest and then walk around the town to appreciate the new culture you are in. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Darjeeling Local Sightseeing (9 am to 5 pm)
After breakfast at hotel set out to visit Ghoom Monastery; Batashia Loop War Memorial; Padmaja N. Zoological Garden (Closed on Thursday), Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tibetan Refugee Self-help Center (Closed on Sunday), Tenzing & Gombu Rock, Tea Estate & Japanese Peace Pagoda. By walk visit the mall road and local market (Closed on Thursday) in the evening.
Note: - Tiger Hill Visit is subject to availability of permit on the previous evening. As per new regulations a limited number of vehicles are issued the permit. Since we cannot confirm the same in advance – this visit can be done on direct payment.
Day 7 Darjeeling - Bagdogra / New Jalpaiguri
Morning Transfer to Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station
Fill in your details.