- 13 Days / 12 Nights
- World Tours
A classic journey through Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane with all the main sights covered. Enjoy everything that these cities have to offer the tourist.
- Accommodation as per plan
- Daily Buffet breakfasts
- International AIR tickets (check with our staff to verify if your package includes flight tickets)
- Airport Transfers & Sightseeing transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Air Fare/Train fare/bus fare
- Use of hotel rooms before/after normal check in/check out times
- Surcharges if any that’s not part of the scheduled itinerary
- Meals [Lunch and Dinner] wherever it may be applicable
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend, or peak season
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument
- Granting of the visa is sole discretion of the Consulate.
- Passengers should carry the original passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- Schedules and airfares may be subjected to modification without prior notification from the airlines. Day wise itinerary may be subject to change based on local traffic and local government regulations.
- Early check-in/late check-out/interconnecting rooms at the hotels are subject to availability.
- No refunds for any expenses passengers might incur due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation, delays, accidents of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, etc.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
Day 1 Sydney
Arrive at Sydney and transfer to hotel of your choice. Overnight at the hotel
Day 2 City Sightseeing Tour (B, L)
Breakfast at hotel. Your full day tour introduces you to the highlights of Sydney, including the city. See Sydney’s world renowned city sights: Harbor Bridge, Cadman’s Cottage, the sails of the Opera House, Darling Harbor and vibrant Kings Cross. Enjoy lunch on the famous Sydney Harbor, travelling aboard the Majestic cruise vessel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 Blue Mountains and Wildlife Park (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Full day visit to Blue Mountains. Enjoy a morning break in the township of Leura. Enjoy a stop at Govetts Leap and have the opportunity to enjoy the Fairfax Heritage Walk. Visit an Australian wildlife park. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 Sydney - Melbourne (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to airport for your flight to Melbourne. Arrive at Melbourne and transfer to Hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 Melbourne Highlights (B):
Breakfast at hotel. Free in the morning. Join your coach for your afternoon tour, including city highlights and the Dandenong Ranges National Park. Enjoy breathtaking views of the city and Port Phillip Bay from the Dandenong Lookout. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 Ballarat - Sovereign Hill (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Absorb the history of the Gold Rush era at Sovereign Hill. Visit the Eureka Stockade Center and learn of the notorious days of rebellion. Wander the main street to visit goldsmiths, craftsmen and traders, watch traditional skills in practice, using age-old techniques by wood turners and metallurgists. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 Melbourne - Brisbane - Gold Coast (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to airport for your flight to Brisbane. Arrive at Brisbane and transfer to Hotel at Surfers Paradise. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8 Seaworld or Movieworld (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Full day visit to Seaworld or Movieworld. Late afternoon, transfer back to hotel and you are free for the evening. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 9 Dreamworld (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Full day visit to Dream World. You have to make your own arrangements for lunch. Late afternoon, transfer back to hotel and at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 10 Gold Coast - Brisbane - Cairns (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Brisbane airport. Arrive at Cairns. Transfer to your hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 11 Kuranda Rainforest Tour (B, L)
Breakfast at hotel. Travel aboard the Kuranda Scenic Railway to the picturesque village of Kuranda with free time to browse or visit the Australian butterfly Sanctuary (optional). Continue to Rainforestation Nature Park for (BBQ) lunch, performance by the Pamagirri Aboriginal Dance Troupe with the Dream time Walk. Visit the Koala and Wildlife Park. Return to Cairns with a birds-eye view of the rainforest, on the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 12 Green Island Tour (B, L)
Breakfast at hotel. Full day visit to Green Island. Coach transfer to board your cruise for the crossing to Green Island. Enjoy 5 ½ hours on Green Island with a coral viewing tour in the semi-sub, glass bottom boat tour or snorkel gear and fish feeding. Tea/ Coffee and BBQ lunch also included. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 13 Cairns (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to airport for the departure flight.