- 07 Days / 06 Nights
- World Tours
- Accommodation as per plan
- Daily Buffet breakfasts
- International AIR tickets (check with our staff to verify if your package includes flight tickets)
- Airport Transfers & Sightseeing transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Air Fare/Train fare/bus fare
- Use of hotel rooms before/after normal check in/check out times
- Surcharges if any that’s not part of the scheduled itinerary
- Meals [Lunch and Dinner] wherever it may be applicable
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend, or peak season
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument
- Granting of the visa is sole discretion of the Consulate.
- Passengers should carry the original passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- Schedules and airfares may be subjected to modification without prior notification from the airlines. Day wise itinerary may be subject to change based on local traffic and local government regulations.
- Early check-in/late check-out/interconnecting rooms at the hotels are subject to availability.
- No refunds for any expenses passengers might incur due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation, delays, accidents of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, etc.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
Day 1 Paris Arrival
On arrival at Paris airport meet and transfer to hotel . Hotel check in time 15:00 hrs . Overnight stay at hotel in Paris.
Day 2 Paris: Eiffel Tower, Hop-on Hop-Off Bus, Seine River Cruise
Breakfast at hotel and then proceed for Hop of hop off . See the Champs-Élysée, hot spot of the beautiful people, making your way from the Arc de Triomphe down to Place de la Concorde. View the famous Eiffel Tower, a cultural symbol of France, before stopping for an amazing photo opportunity at the Gardens of the Trocadero. See the Opéra Garnier on the way to another photo stop at Les Invalides, a complex of buildings, including a museum, and a home for war veterans.
Then, cruise over to Notre Dame Cathedral, which offers beautiful views of gargoyles, chimeras, and the gorgeous Rose Window. Admire Place Vendôme, Musée d'Orsay, the famous Musée du Louvre and the famous church, La Madeleine, along the way. Then, enjoy a fully narrated 1-hour cruise along the River Seine as you travel onboard one of three glassed-covered trimarans, perfect for amazing Paris views. Overnight stay at hotel in Paris .
Day 3 Skip-the-Line Versailles Palace & Gardens from Paris
Breakfast at hotel and proceed for the sightseeing of Versailles Palace & Gardens from Paris Venture into the grand ball and state rooms of the Palace of Versailles on a full-day tour from Paris. Choose from one of 3 departure points in the French capital for your transfer by comfortable bus.
Upon arrival at the UNESCO World Heritage-listed monument, a trilingual host will escort you to the château, where an informative audio guide available in 11 languages delves deep into the heart of court life. Learn how the Palace of Versailles grew from a hunting lodge for Louis XIII before his son Louis XIV transformed and expanded it, moving the court and government of France to Versailles in 1682. Explore the dazzling Hall of Mirrors and the opulent State Apartments. Follow in the footsteps of Louis XIV ("The Sun King"), and stroll among gardens designed by André Le Notre at your own pace. Later transfer to Paris Overnight stay at hotel in Paris . Included : Entrance ticket to the Palace and Gardens of Versailles , Audio guide Transportation by air-conditioned bus, with pickups from various points in Paris .
Day 4 Paris to Zurich by Eurail
Breakfast at hotel , Check out and proceed to train station to board your train to Zurich . Taking a train is undoubtedly one of the most comfortable and fun ways to explore Europe! Connecting the French capital with northern Switzerland, Paris to Zurich train only takes around four hours and provides with all the necessary amenities for a comfortable journey . On arrival at Zurich check in to hotel . overnight stay at hotel in Zurich .
Day 5 Rhine falls and Zurich City tour
Combine nature and city culture on the Zurich Super Saver 2 tour, and enjoy two best-selling tours at a discounted price. Start the morning with a coach trip to the stunning Rhine Falls waterfalls, before an afternoon tour around Zurich's top city attractions. Travel by air-conditioned coach to Northern Switzerland to see the beautiful Rhine Falls - Europe's largest waterfall. Capture stunning photographs of the cascading water and natural beauty of the area. The first tour concludes at Zurich Sihlquai coach parking and after a short break
we continue with the second tour : Best of Zurich City Tour , Visit the ever-efficient business and cultural hub of Switzerland on this coach tour showcasing Zurich at its best. Sit back and see top attractions including the Old Town, the Bahnhofstrasse shopping street, and the Financial District.. Admire the Chagall windows on Fraumunster Church and take a brief guided stroll with your guide, before your Best of Zurich City Tour concludes in the Old Town. Overnight stay at hotel in Zurich .
Day 6 Glacier Paradise Mount Titlis from Zurich
Brekfast at hotel This is an adventure excursion to the highest vantage point in central Switzerland! A pleasant ride on a comfortable deluxe motor coach takes us to the mountain resort of Engelberg in central Switzerland, where we board the aerial cableway for a 40 minute journey from the green valley to the high alpine glacier region at 3020 m/10000 ft. On a scenic route you will drive to Engelberg, where a cable car brings you from the green valley up to the eternal snow at 3020 meters above sea level.
In Trübsee you will change cable cars. The revolving 'Rotair' gondola offers a 360-degree panoramic view of the region. Walk over the famous Titlis Cliff Walk, snowtube in the fun park, take a ride on the Ice Flyer chairlift and touch ice in the glacier cave. After enjoying all the attractions on top of Mt. Titlis, board the cable car for the ride back down to Engelberg. On the way back you will have the pleasure of spending approx. 1 hour in Lucerne before returning to Zurich by coach.
Day 7 Zurich Departure
Breakfast at hotel , Check out and transfer to airport based on the flight timing to board your flight back home .
Fill in your details.